My name is Geoff Berger and I build/architect/create stuff for a company by the name of Experticity. You can see what sorts of adventures I am up to, what kind of open stuff I might be coding, and, on the off chance, see what sorts of sporadic/not very often updated things I might be saying. Rather than boring you with all this stuff that makes me look self important, in no particular order, here’s even more stuff that makes me look self important!
- I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, high intensity/interval training, and/or any activity that is physically strenuous.
- I listen to any music ranging from ambient, electronic, hip hop, to indie rock. Every now and then, I like to listen to the occasional Coalesce record just cause.
- Although I despise the language, I find myself writing way more Bash than I should.
- I once wrote an application when a user received a 403 status code, a random quote from Sun Tzu appears.
- I enjoy spending time with my wifey and the zoo we maintain (1 dog and 3 cats).
Feel free to email me at geoffberger [at] gmail [dot] com and tell me your favorite Stars of the Lid album.